Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sound Of Music Scenic Design

SJS is alive with the visual AND preforming arts! Last weekend's performance of the Sound of Music brought tears to my eyes!  Thank you performers and teachers, parents and friends who worked so tirelessly to bring this musical to life for our community.

I'd like to express gratitude for my eighth grade Scenic Design Crew. These artists designed, projected, drew, and then painted this beautiful backdrop. Excellent job, artists! 

























2 comments:

  1. AMAZING as usual. I don't think you'll ever cease to amaze me. AND- I ought to say- I owe you SO much for my art knowledge. I've started realizing in all these galleries and museums that YOU introduced me to so many of these artists and the LOVE for art. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to post such kind words. I've been reading your posts from Rome and living vicariously : ) Sharing my love of art and seeing it continue through my students makes my heart content.

      Delete